Board Members Expect Cyber Readiness Answers
Be Prepared Before They Ask
Boards have only recently taken up cyber risks in the boardroom. With potential personal liability at stake, executive management teams need to be ready with answers.
Modern board member questions include:
- How do I know I’m even asking the right questions?
- How do I get comfortable?
- Are we doing enough?
- How do I know we are doing the right things?
- Are we making the right decisions?
Let us help you respond effectively by getting a handle on the following:
- Are your most valuable business assets adequately secured?
- How well protected is your high-value information?
- Is the organization’s cyber security strategy aligned with its business objectives?
- How is the effectiveness of the cyber security program measured?
- Is the organization spending appropriately on security priorities?
- Would the organization be able to detect a breach?
- In the event of an incident, would the organization respond appropriately to limit corporate exposure?
- Does the security team have access to adequate resources?
- How does the organization’s security program compare to that of its peers?
Contact CyberDefenses today to learn how we can help your company’s cyber security needs.