Through the user interactive labs the student will learn:
- Collect, transform, analyze and then leverage intelligence to detect, respond, and overcome threats
- Piece together adversary campaigns, threat activities, and organizations behind it all
- Manage, share, and receive intelligence on threats and adversaries
- Transform internal and external data into intelligence and share it accordingly
- Enrich existing intelligence to analyze, understand and profile adversaries
Date & Time
(Round Rock) Oct 2-6
Threat intelligence, and information security professionals, forensic investigators or others requiring an understanding of how to handle the challenges of threat intelligence.
1205 Sam Bass Road, Suite 300
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monty St John
Monty St John has been in the security world for more than two decades. When he is not responding to incidents he teaches classes in Threat Intelligence, Incident Response and Digital Forensics.
Certification of Completion