In this course, you will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Manage data, application, and host security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures.
- Manage certificates.
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures.
- Manage risk.
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents.
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery.
Date & Time
(Online) Aug 14-18
This course is intended for experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals, who are pursuing CISSP training and certification to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current computer security careers or to migrate to a related career. Through the study of all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains, students will validate their knowledge by meeting the necessary preparation requirements to qualify to sit for the CISSP certification exam. Additional CISSP certification requirements include a minimum of five years of direct professional work experience in two or more fields related to the eight CBK security domains, or a college degree and four years of experience.
Round Rock Location
1205 Sam Bass Road, Suite 300
Round Rock, TX 78681
San Antonio Location
San Antonio, TX
Dr. Warren Mack, CISSP
Dr. Mack has been a computer security instructor for over 15 years. He teaches classes in Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Linux/Unix, Ethical Hacking, CISSP, and CompTIA certification classes.
Certification of Completion