In this course, you will identify and reinforce the major security subjects from the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK. You will:
- Analyze components of the Security and Risk Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Asset Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Engineering domain.
- Analyze components of the Communications and Network Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Assessment and Testing domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Operations domain.
- Analyze components of the Software Development Security domain.
Date & Time
(Round Rock) Dec 4-8 8:30am – 5:00pm CST
(Round Rock) Jan 15-19 8:30am – 5:00pm CST
This course is intended for experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals, who are pursuing CISSP training and certification to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current computer security careers or to migrate to a related career. Through the study of all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains, students will validate their knowledge by meeting the necessary preparation requirements to qualify to sit for the CISSP certification exam. Additional CISSP certification requirements include a minimum of five years of direct professional work experience in two or more fields related to the eight CBK security domains, or a college degree and four years of experience.
1205 Sam Bass Road, Suite 300
Round Rock, TX 78681
Certification of Completion