Protecting Students and Staff Against Cyber Attack
- Easy Procurement Through Contract Vehicles like DIR ISF and TIPS
- Assessments to Determine Your Security Readiness Score
- Prioritized, Clear Plan of Action
- 24 X 7 Security Operations Center Monitoring
- Cyber Intelligence and Darknet Investigation
- Cybersecurity Best Practices Staff and Leadership Training
- Mapped to Regulatory Guidelines Including
- United States National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity framework (NIST CSF)
- Center for Internet Security controls (CIS 20)
Schools manage a lot of student and staff data, and this makes them an attractive target for cyber crime. CyberDefenses gives you the benefits of the same military-grade technology, techniques and skills that we use to defend the US military against some of the world's most aggressive cyber threats. This level of deep expertise combined with delivery methodologies that can accommodate schools and districts of any size provides you with cybersecurity services that can be implemented smoothly. Starting with a customized assessment conducted by top cybersecurity analysts and intelligence experts, you'll recieve a Security Readiness Score and a clearly detailed plan of action to help you prioritize and streamline defenses around your specific threat landscape. Plus, 24 X 7 threat monitoring helps protect schools and administrative offices from new threats as they develop. And industry-leading training arms your team with the knowledge they need to serve as your front line of defense.
Contact CyberDefenses to schedule a Discovery Session and sign up for an optional Darkweb Scan.