- San Antonio, TX
- Defense Analyst
CyberDefenses, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Computer Network Defense Service Provider Analyst: this position will protect, monitor, analyze, detect, and respond to unauthorized activity within the Air Force computer networks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide incident response duties as required and directed by the organization computer incident response team.
- Coordinate with the organization’s Cyber Security Team to correlate threat assessment data.
- Monitor open source feeds and reporting on the latest threats against computer network defenses.
- Ability to learn the interface, customization, language acceptance, and logic of new CND related tools.
- Utilize malware analysis techniques, advanced statistic and dynamic analysis to identify and assess malicious malware.
- Monitor intrusion detection and security information management systems to discover and mitigate malicious activity on enterprise networks.
- Initiate computer incident handling procedures to isolate and investigate potential network information system compromises.
- Identify risks to computer systems and make written and verbal remediation recommendations to senior program staff as well as organizational leadership.
Education, Certification & Clearance Required
- High School Diploma or GED (BS CS preferred)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (or GCIH or CSIH)
- Top Secret/SCI
- Network Administration background is a plus
- 2+ years experience in Information Assurance
- Experience with SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, Full Packet Capture technology