- Colombus, OH
- Defense Analyst
CyberDefenses, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated Computer Network Defense Service Provider Analyst: this position will protect, monitor, analyze, detect, and respond to unauthorized activity within the Air Force computer networks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Incorporate all new connections, equipment and services as required into the network.
- Coordinate all phases of documentation, ordering, and implementing network services.
- Analyze/troubleshoot network issues, isolate source problems, and provide recommended solutions.
- Complete hardware replacements, upgrades and restoration to ensure customer service continuity.
- Operate and maintain adequate network security (firewalls, authentication systems, cryptography to network services).
- Perform network administration tasks including maintaining system database files, upgrading software and hardware components, and maintaining configuration backups.
- Perform site touch labor on local communications assets that are managed by other organizations and or agencies.
- Provide acceptable and responsive services to include customer services configuration, fault isolation, quality control testing, trend analysis, performance monitoring, status reporting, ticket management, and other actions required by policies, responsibilities and operational procedures contained in DISA policies
Education, Certification & Clearance Required
- Associates degree in related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- CCNA, Network+, or CISSP
- Secret, IT-1 or Top Secret Clearance
- 2+ years experience in related experience
- Preferred Equipment/Software Experience: Juniper Routers, Cisco Routers (switches/firewalls/VoIP and load balancers), Brocade switches, F5, Bluecoat, Bluecat, Ironmail, Ironport, McAfee Firwall/Anti-Virus, Spectrum, Web Services, Jabber, WSUS, HBSS, and Google Appliances.
- Preferred knowledge of NIPRNET, SIPRNET, Coalition Enclave Networks, Cross Domain Solutions, and DMZ constructs categorized at up to Mission Assurance Category (MAC) 1 levels.