Fundamental to Information Security
Identity and access management (IAM) solutions provide definition, structure and control over which users have access to which resources, and under what conditions that access is allowed or revoked.
Leading IAM solutions also provide visibility and control around how users gain an identity, how that identity is protected, and the technologies that underlie that protection, e.g., network protocols, digital certificates, and passwords.
Having rigorous control over your organization’s identities and access privileges is, today, central to effective IT security, and often required to meet compliance requirements.
Our IAM installation, configuration, and integration expertise ensures that all aspects of your business are considered along the path to greater security and compliance, solving key planning, design and implementation questions like:
- Which departments and systems need to work with the identity management system?
- What business processes are required to support identity management and who should create, implement, and manage them?
- Which solution approach is best for your organization?
- Which existing systems will need to integrate with the identity management system? How should that integration be enabled and who can do it?
- Do you have the proper in-house expertise to implementing the solution?
- Who is responsible for defining roles and user access rights, including employees, contractors, vendors, and other constituents?
Our Identity and Access Management services include:
IdM Solution Partner
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments.
SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in virtually every industry, including: 9 of the top banks, 7 of the top retail brands, 6 of the top healthcare providers, 6 of the top property and casualty insurance providers, and 6 of the top pharmaceutical companies.