Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
Don’t Get Caught Not Knowing Where You Stand
Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) are critical to helping any organization meet its business objectives. Processes established and mandated by the board of directors (governance), predicting and managing risks that could impede the organizations ability to achieve its objectives (risk management), and adherence to the company’s policies, procedures, laws and regulations (compliance) are front and center to any responsible business. And nowhere are they more intertwined into everyday operations than IT security.
Understand your GRC posture by being able to confidently address questions like these:
- Have you identified your business political, economic, social, and technology risks from a security perspective?
- Have you quantified and analyzed those risks?
- Do you have appropriate risk treatment strategies in place to control those risks?
- Do you have action plans to address areas not under risk control?
- Do you have appropriate staff education and training plans in place to deal with ever evolving IT security requirements?