IAPP GDPR Training
This four-day GDPR class is designed for US-based companies that manage or monitor the personal information of EU individuals and must follow GPDR mandates to protect this data. The course content is based on the IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional for Europe (CIPP/E) and Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) programs. The course also prepares students to become a certified Data Protection Officer (DPO).
CyberDefenses and Privacy Ref faculty, in conjunction with the IAPP, combine academic and practice experience to teach the essentials of envisioning, designing, and executing a comprehensive privacy management program within GDPR requirements. Classes cover pan-European and national data protection laws, key privacy terminology, and the practical concerns around personal data protection and trans-border data flows. They equip you to monitor compliance, manage internal data protection activities, train data processing staff, conduct internal audits, and more.
- For US-based IT and InfoSec leaders charged with managing the privacy of personal information
- Class fee includes vouchers for two certification exams – CIPM and CIPP/E
- Understand how to build and manage privacy regulations and information privacy teams
- Understand the key European protection laws and regulatory concerns
- Understand how to achieve EU regulatory compliance as a US company
Three Options Available:
- Register for the full four-day program that includes European Data Protection and Privacy Program Management
- Register only for the two-day European Data Protection course
- Register only for the two-day Privacy Program Management Course