Know Your Cybersecurity Readiness Score
Elections Cybersecurity scorecard
It’s difficult to improve cybersecurity if you don’t have a clear security picture that spans every aspect of your organization. In short, it’s impossible to defend against what you don’t know.
Many elections agencies have weaknesses in unexpected areas, and in too many cases, they may already have compromises and malicious actors lurking in their systems waiting for the opportune time to attack. Our Cyber Navigators and CISOs find these vulnerabilities and threats so you can immediately take action.
Understand your vulnerabilities before
your attackers do
Our experienced elections cybersecurity experts will conduct a comprehensive, election-focused assessment of your Cybersecurity Readiness that includes:
- Detailed Testing
- Thorough Analysis
- Onsite Technical Scans
- Penetration Tests to Identify Malware, Compromises and Vulnerabilities
- Review of the Internet for Potential Threats
- Darknet Review to Identify Potential Threats
Deliverables you can use immediately to improve your cybersecurity posture
At the end of the assessment, you’ll receive a detailed Elections Cybersecurity Scorecard that gives you easy-to-understand, at-a-glance insight into your cybersecurity stance. You’ll have a clear plan of action to initiate immediately and a roadmap to ensure future security.
- An Election Cybersecurity Scorecard
- A Detailed Cybersecurity Assessment Results
- Aligned with NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) Maturity Scorecard
- Role-aligned mapping of CSF objectives