The menace of attacks to steal or damage your critical data – client personal information and/or intellectual property – isn’t going away.
Absent or Out of Date Access Controls Are High Risk Propositions
Access controls are a key part of any security system, but only if leveraged to their full potential. There are two halves to an effective control strategy: restricting user access and granting user access. The challenge is to build and implement policies that use the right approach for a given set of users and data.
- To what degree can data and user access be personalized and customized?
- What are the means of managing access controls?
- Are your rules configured to reflect user role and purpose?
- How are your data and user access rules controlled?
- Does your solution support real-time enforcement?
- Can sensitive data be masked on the fly?
- Are you performing data and user access rule audits?
Contact CyberDefenses today to learn how we can help your company’s cybersecurity needs.