For fifteen years, CyberDefenses has worked closely with its enterprise clients to provide military-grade data security. If there is anything we’ve learned over the years, it’s that effectively protecting your organization’s critical data from increasingly capable and determined adversaries requires a combination of trained people, well-designed processes, and modern tools. Dismiss any ‘leg of the stool’, and you will likely regret it. And, of course, in more recent times, the work of data security now extends well beyond corporate intellectual property, into the privacy demands of their customers and regulators.
To strengthen our regulatory compliance practice, CyberDefenses has partnered up with Privacy Ref, an industry leader in data privacy and regulatory guidance. Together, CyberDefenses and Privacy Ref provide a more comprehensive suite of data privacy and security services including:
- Identification of data protection requirements
- Assessment of business operations and organization – specifically with respect to how well they meet regulatory requirements when compared to industry best practices
- Business process definition that maximizes information protection
- Application of security controls that best protect against cyber threats
- Incident response management, processes and procedures that minimize damage and downtime
- Privacy and security team training
Our initial joint service provides guidance around the European General Data Protection Directive – a European Union (EU) law that will impact every organization offering goods and services in the EU, even if an organization has no physical presence in Europe.
Join our free webinar on Thursday, August 17, 2017 – How GDPR Affects US Companies. And, take advantage of one of our International Association of Privacy Professionals’ GDPR Data Protection Officer Training. An in-person class will be held August 28-31, 2017, and an on-line class will be held October 9-12, 2017. It will be worth your time.