In this course, you will learn:
- Manage risk in the enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications, and business disciplines in the enterprise.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for storage.
- Analyze network security concepts, components, and architectures, and implement controls.
- Implement security controls for applications.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct incident and emergency responses.
Date & Time
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CASP exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level security skills and knowledge.
While there is no required prerequisite, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus at the enterprise level.
These skills are highly desired by IT departments looking for advanced security personnel, recognized by U.S. Dept. of Defense 8570.1, and by Dell and HP advanced security personnel, just to name a few.
1205 Sam Bass Road, Suite 300
Round Rock, TX 78681
Dr. Warren Mack, CISSP
Dr. Mack has been a computer security instructor for over 15 years. He teaches classes in Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Linux/Unix, Ethical Hacking, CISSP, and CompTIA certification classes.
Certification of Completion