CyberDefenses, Inc is looking for a Splunk Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Integrate Splunk with ArcSight, and deploy ArcSight Connector, which is Government Furnished Information (GFI) at each IMS for Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) support. Deployment will include physical deployment of servers (indexers), servers (universal/heavy forwarders), servers (Splunk Search heads) load balancers and L2 infrastructure (switches) to support newly added Splunk servers. This effort does not include Splunk architecture for the AF Gateways.
- Enable Virtual Internet Protocol (VIP) with the load balancers procured for this effort. The load balancer must provide a VIP to enable remote access to Splunk from DoD locations that do not have IMS access. Solution must meet all DoD Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) requirements and support Common Access Card (CAC) authentication.
- Utilize Red Hat Enterprise subscriptions as per the Splunk design laid out in the TRD needed for the system using Red Hat Management Server for updates.
- Use Splunk High Availability (HA) license to ingest same logs (6.1TB) at both Lackland IMS and Gunter IMS. Purchase Splunk 5GB lab licenses for the HCIC deployment.
- Install required rack infrastructure as per government to support new Splunk and virtual hardware. Deployment will include necessary modifications to raised flooring for cabling and power.
- Install necessary cables to satisfy all design modifications to meet government requirements.
- Deploy and test all modifications prior to deployment in production.
Education, Certification & Clearance Required
- Active Secret government clearance
- High school diploma, Bachelors in Computer Information Systems is preferred
Apply to this Job Offer Online
Contact CyberDefenses today to learn how we can help your company’s cybersecurity needs.