The people on the CyberDefenses’ Identity Management team are the best in our industry, and we are always looking for other talented, dedicated and diverse people to come join our team. Our reputation is built by the high-quality professionals on our team who are focused on helping clients succeed with their projects. We strive to keep our people excited to come to work every day. We invest in our team to ensure we provide constant delivery for our clients. You will have a team of experts beside you and behind you to make sure you succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze client’s existing IAM processes in order to suggest best practice improvements
- Document and translate business requirements into IAM technical requirements
- Write detailed use cases to illustrate and document IAM processes
- Work with client to develop realistic processes balancing best practice standards with client’s operational environment
- Analyze client’s environment to measure IAM compliance across standard compliance frameworks (NIST, CIS 20, HIPPA, etc)
Education, Certification & Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a consulting environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with gathering business requirements and developing use cases
- Ability to contribute to or manage teams using CyberDefenses processes and templates
- Experience running unit testing and coordinating user testing
- 50% Domestic Travel, based on project requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Working knowledge of IAM concepts and technology.
Preferred Skills and Training
- Security certification(s) such as CISSP, SSCP, SANS GSEC or CISM
- Knowledge of at least one of the Vendor IdM solution applications (CA, IBM, SailPoint, Sun, BMC, Oracle, etc). Software products preferred (Access Manager, Identity Manager, Portal Server, Directory Server, etc.)
- Knowledge of RBAC software products
- Exposure to all aspects of current consulting practices (marketing, sales, delivery and support) and outside recognition as an expert is preferred
Apply to this Job Offer Online
Contact CyberDefenses today to learn how we can help your company’s cybersecurity needs.