This IAPP training class is a robust, interactive opportunity to learn about critical privacy concepts that are also integral to IAPP certification exams. They are not purely “test prep” courses, nor does taking training guarantee you’ll pass your exam. Training is appropriate for professionals who want to deepen their privacy knowledge, as well as for those who plan to take an exam.
This course includes 2 IAPP Textbooks and a voucher for the IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) certification.
Through the user interactive labs the student will learn:
- Understand how to build and manage privacy regulations and information privacy teams
- Understand the key protection laws and regulatory concerns for your locale
- Understand how to achieve compliance with your regulatory agencies
US Based IT and InfoSec leaders and practitioners charged with managing the privacy of personal information.
Bob Siegel, President and Founder of Privacy Ref
President and founder of Privacy Ref, Inc., Bob Siegel, started the company in 2012. After his time as Senior Manager of Worldwide Privacy and Compliance at Staples, Inc., Bob applied his experience and expertise to assisting companies implement and maintain strong privacy programs. Bob has worked with many different organizations, dealing with programs of all sizes and regulatory needs.
Christopher L. Stevens is a retired US Army strategic intelligence professional that served in the United States Army for over 20 years.
- Laptop required
- Requires basic knowledge of computers, technology and command line interface (CLI)
- Assume students can open and operate browsers, find and use the command line, execute scripts and open programs
- Prior experience not required
- Understanding of virtual machines (VM) and how to use one
- Assume students understand how to import and power on a VM
Contact CyberDefenses today to learn how we can help your company’s cybersecurity needs.